|Synonyms||cis –9-octadecenoic acid|
|CAS No.||112 – 80 – 1|
|Purity||99% Min by GC|
|Description||Colorless to Pale Yellow Liquid|
|Acid value||196 – 202|
|Saponification Value||196 – 202|
|Iodine Value||86 – 93.5|
|Moisture||0.5% Max.by KFR|
|Packaging||Plastic Carboys with Wide Mouth Lid & Ring & Poly bags on the Inside, 25 KGS Net.|
Acme Synthetic Chemicals is the Manufacturer, Supplier and also Exporter of Oleic Acid with 99% purity.Oleic Acid is also known as cis-9-Octadecenoic Acid which is classified under CAS No.112-80-1.
Acme synthetic chemicals manufactues Oleic Acid with 99% purity is widely demanded in the international market due to its high effectiveness & purity,we offere different grades to meet the varied need of our clients. Moreover, we are offering the entire range at an affordable cost to our client.
Oleic Acid is an omega- 9 fatty acid and is naturally found in variuos animal and vegetable fats.
The natural form of Oleic Acid is odorless, colorless and sometimes may have a yellow tinge to Oleic Acid.
Oleic Acid also found in grape seed oil, peanut, sesame seed oil, almonds, pecans and many other types of nuts.
Oleic Acid can lower total cholesterol levels by raising blood concentrations of high-density lipoproteins while reducing low-density lipoproteins, also known as the “bad” cholesterol. Oleic Acidcan also be a potential treatment for weight loss. Oleic Acid helps prevent premature aging in cells and increases immune system functioning. Oleic Acid is also seen as a treatment in joint pain, and for swelling and redness.
- There are numerous benefits of Oleic Acid is also used as an emulsifier in aerosol products and in various other industries as well.
- In soap making Oleic Acid used as conditioning and possible hardening properti.
- Oleic Acid contain the high lipid count which makes Oleic Acid a great moisturizer and is often added to lotions and soaps in order to boost their ability to nourish the skin.
- Oleic Acid is an active ingredient in many cosmetics and can help provide smooth and supple skin.
- Oleic Acid uses as main ingredient in hair care products to make hair more thicker & shinier.
- Oleic Acid can be used in combination with other compounds routinely in the preservation of cakes and pastries.
- Oleic Acid has been found to be fungistatic against a wide spectrum of saprophytic moulds and yeasts.
- Oleic Acid is not only highly reactive, and is but also easily miscible with any lipophilic preparation.
- Oleic Acid is used in the food industry to make synthetic butters and cheeses ,to flavour baked goods, sweets, ice cream and lemonade.
- Oleic Acid is also used in cosmetics in the preparation of moisturisers and ointments.
- Oleic Acid is used as a chemical surfactant in industrial chemical processes and in textile manufacturing, and as an emulsifier in foods and cosmetics. For rubber production.
- Oleic Acid acts as an activator and an accelerator, and when extracted from soybeans, may contribute to future sources of biodiesel fuel.