|Synonyms||Undecylic acid, Hendecanoic acid|
CH3 (CH2)9 COOH
|Purity||98% Min by GC|
|Description||Colorless to pale yellow liquid or crystalline mass|
|Acid Value||296 – 304|
|Iodine Value||2 max|
|Congealing Point||27oC – 29oC|
Acme Synthetical Chemicals is the Manufacurer, Supplier and also Exporter of Undecanoic Acid which is classified under CAS No.112-37-8.
- Undecanoic Acid is also known as Undecylic Acid, Hendecanoic Acid.
- Undecanoic Acid is a naturally occurring carboxylic acid with chemical formula CH3(CH2)9COOH.
- Undecanoic Acid is White crystalline solid or powder.
- Undecanoic Acid can be used in organic synthesis.
- Undecanoic Acid is used in Antifungal Agents.
- Undecanoic Acid is classified as:Antiseborrhoeic, Cleansing, Emulsifying, Masking, Surfactant, Flavor and fragrance agent in cosmetics & perfumes.
- Undecanoic Acid is a saturated C-11 acid.
- Undecanoic Acid is a raw material for many perfumery chemicals.
- Undecanoic Acid is also a starting point for some important steroids.
Several lubricant formulations have Undecanoic Acid as one of the ingredients.We can offer Undecanoic Acid in drums / FCL Lots and ISO Tanks.
Undecanoic Acid is packed in 210 kg HMHDPE ( plastic) drums. Each FCL can take 80 drums of Undecanoic Acid. An ISO tank can take between 18 to 20 tons of Undecanoic Acid. Our current capacity of Undecanoic Acid is 1200 tons per annum.
Undecanoic Acid serves as a raw material for the manufacture of a number of esters, some of which are used in perfumes, more in flavor compositions.