|Silica Gel for Column Chromatography|
|Silica Gel 30-70 Mesh||Silica Gel 60-120 Mesh|
|Silica Gel 100-200 Mesh||Silica Gel 200-300 Mesh|
|Silica Gel 70-230 Mesh||Silica Gel 230-400 Mesh|
Acme Synthetic Chemicals is the manufacturer, supplier and also the exporter of Silica Gel for Column Chromatography which is classifed under CAS No.112926-00-8.
Silica Gel for Column Chromatography is widely demanded in the internal market due to its high effectiveness, eco- friendliness and purity, and is offered in different grades to meet the varied need of our clients. Moreover, we are offering the entire range at an affordable cost to our clients.
Silica gel is one of the most widely used chromatographic adsorbents. It is available commercially in a wide range of forms.
Silica gel unsurpassed capacity for both linear and non linear isothermal separations and above all its almost complete inertness towards labile compound make it a logical first choice as a general purpose adsorbent for chromatography.
Silica gel may be regarded as a typical polar sorbent. The relative adsorptivity of different molecular group or substitutes on silica gel is similar to that observed for other polar adsorbents. The silica gel surface is weakly acidic and there is a tendency towards preferential adsorption of strongly basic substances relative to adsorption on neutral or basic adsorbents.
Silica gel also finds application in reversed phase partition chromatography. This adsorbent with empirical formula SiO2 . x H2O is described variously in literature as silica, silica gel, silica acid and these terms are essentially synonymous.
In the separations and purifications of steroids, lipids, amino acids, Dyes, alkaloids, phenolic compounds and pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Silica gels for column chromatography are available in any desired particle size for pilot-plant or plant applications
- The bulk density of Acme's silica gel is around 0.4 whereas other brands are normally upward of 0.65.
- Thus Acme's silica gel not only give much better separation but also generates saving for the client by virtue of the fact the client needs to use much less per cycle. for example a 100 liter column will requrie only 40kgs of Acme's silica gel and upwards of 65kgs of other brands.
- Our silica Gel for column Chormatography not only gives better separations but also generates saving for the client by virtue of the fact that the client needs to use much less per cycle.
- Acme's silica Gel for coloum chromatography produced in fully enclosed environment under controlled conditions unlike many other brands which are manufactures in open air and contain extraneous impurities.
- We can offer Silica Gel for Column Chromatography of chromatographic grade. the silica Gel has a pore dia of approximately 60 angstroms.
- Silica Gel for Column Chromatography can be supplied by us in various mesh size such as 30-70,60-120, 70-230, 100-200, 200-300,230-400, finer than 400, etc.
- High purity grade Silica Gel for Column Chromatography offers lowest moisture content, tightest particle size distribution, minimal impurities, and greatest lot-to-lot consistency. This results in greater reproducibility of the separation process.
- Silica Gel for Column Chromatography is used in organic chemistry for purification and isolation of synthetic compounds Silica Gels provide an ideal stationary phase for optimum and reproducible purification.
- Silica Gel for Column Chromatography can be used as anti-caking agent, defoaming agent, stabilizer, adsorbent, carrier, conditioning agent, chill proofing agent, filter aid, emulsifying agent, viscosity control agent, and anti-settling agent.
- Other applications include diagnostic test strips, inhalation devices, syringes, drug test kits and hospital sanitation kits.