|Synonyms||n-Eicosanoic acid, arachidinic acid, icosanoic acid,Arachic acid|
|CAS No.||506 – 30 – 9|
|Purity||99% Min by GC|
|Description||white to off-white flakes/powder|
|Acid value||177 – 182|
|Saponification Value||177 – 182|
|Iodine Value||1 Max.|
|Moisture||0.5% Max by KFR|
|Packaging||Plastic Carboy with Wide Mouth Lid & Ring & with polybags on the inside, 25 KGS Nett Each|
Acme synthetic chemicals is the manufacture, suppiler and also exporter of Arachidic acid 99%. Which is classified under CAS NO 506-030-9.
Arachidic acid 99% is widely demanded in the international market due to its high effectiveness, eco-friendliness & purity, and is offered in different grades to meet the varied need of our client. Moreover, we are offering the entire range at an affordable cost to our clients.
Arachidic Acid is also known as N-Eicosanoic Acid, Arachic Acid, Eicosanic Acid, Icosanoic Acid & Arachidinic Acid.
- Arachidic Acid It can also be formed by hydrogenation of Arachidonic Acid.
- Arachidic Acidis a saturated fatty acid found naturally in fish and vegetable oils.
- Arachidic Acidis used in the production of detergents, photographic materials, softener & dispersing agent, food packaging and lubricants.
- Arachidic Acid is used in the manufacture of Pharmaceuticals as Neutritional Supplements.
- Arachidic Acid is used in making quaternary ammonium products for detergents and biocides.
- Arachidic Acid used as an emollient and thickening agent in cosmetics.
- Arachidic Acid is packed in carbouys with Polybags on the inside.